Status
Not open for further replies.
KhiVato

KhiVato

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fui2Xbw.png

When every I disable the circled item and enabled it back my laptop starts charging again for a moment then stops look at my battery life also and it charges at boot also anyone know whats wrong windows eight is horrible at time me Christ

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably system reset. Or something you downloaded is interrupting your battery. Happened last year.

jo15765

jo15765

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the make & model of your laptop? Any system specs you can provide would also be beneficial.

Have you installed any hardware/software right before this issue started occurring?

Is event viewer logs showing any alarms/alerts that could lead you to what the culprit is?

A few things to try w/o knowing anything further would be
1) Shut down the PC, unplug it, remove the battery, plug in the laptop, boot up, shut it down again, unplug it, insert the battery, plug it in, and reboot.
--Very well could be this one since your comment above about the service in device manager
2) Corrupted driver. To test this, try to uninstall then re install your driver. (always a good idea to er on the side of caution and create a restore point before attempting this method).

It could just be a dead battery tho, so who knows.

F

Fire First

Information tab on my profile to find out about me
Reaction score
Sin$
View the event viewer for any suspicious events.

May also be worth changing the battery, a common resolution to alot of battery problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register