What's new

Solved Need Help Installing Online Mod Menu

S

Seif El Din Hamdy

Reaction score
Well, I’m still a complete beginner when it comes to modding so I decided to ask for help here

So, I wanted to install a mod menu that allows me to play online (invite only session with a couple of people) without getting console banned (I don’t mind an account ban), mainly for money-dropping.

My console is currently OFW 4.81 (I don’t mind installing a flasher and jailbreaking)

But I have a few questions;

-Is there even any way to install a mod menu on OFW? Let alone going online with it? And if yes, please show the way or refer to a link to help me

-If I jailbreak, can I in any way go online without getting console banned?

-How can I unban myself/obtain new CID if I get banned?
Thanks in advance

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Well, I’m still a complete beginner when it comes to modding so I decided to ask for help here

So, I wanted to install a mod menu that allows me to play online (invite only session with a couple of people) without getting console banned (I don’t mind an account ban), mainly for money-dropping.

My console is currently OFW 4.81 (I don’t mind installing a flasher and jailbreaking)

-Is there even any way to install a mod menu on OFW? Let alone going online with it? And if yes, please show the way or refer to a link to help me

Thanks in advance

There is always a chance of a console ban. Account bans are rare. Usually just get a console ban once every other month more or less. Console ids are cheap anyway. You cannot have a mod menu on OFW PERIOD anymore. You couldn't drop money on other people on OFW anyway.

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score

Thanks in advance
  1. All OFW mod menus have been patched.
  2. You can go online and reduce your chances of being banned by spoofing your Console ID by using PSN Patch and PS Ninja but there's never a 100% safe way to get online.
  3. If you do get banned you can use CCAPI to unban yourself but you'll have to purchase a new Console ID first.

Last edited:
N

Noob1800

Reaction score
Hey guys I have no idea where to post this question so I'm putting it here. I downloaded the d3adeditzz mod menu for the US and it was 1.27 but when I finally went through all of the stuff to get it on my ps3 it doesn't work when I press l1 and left d-pad. The l1 and l3 together did not work either. Does anyone know how to fix this ASAP it's starting to really bother me.

Top Bottom