What's new

Solved Need help installing MD on xbox backup creator for TBOGT

S

startz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I've downloaded MD v13.2 from the forums. However, I've been told these don't work. I'm trying to replace the files on xbox backup creator because i'm burning a disc so that I can hotswap. (I don't have an RGH)

Also, there's 4 folders and a "MD_trident.sco" file in the v13.2. Do I only need the files in the folder labeled "Xbox(TBOGT)"? Or do I need to replace that MD_trident.sco file and the files in "SuperNetworkGhost" as well? A little confused please help, haven't done this in years.

ISOLaTION Xy

ISOLaTION Xy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I've downloaded MD v13.2 from the forums. However, I've been told these don't work. I'm trying to replace the files on xbox backup creator because i'm burning a disc so that I can hotswap. (I don't have an RGH)

Also, there's 4 folders and a "MD_trident.sco" file in the v13.2. Do I only need the files in the folder labeled "Xbox(TBOGT)"? Or do I need to replace that MD_trident.sco file and the files in "SuperNetworkGhost" as well? A little confused please help, haven't done this in years.

You only need to replace script.img and script_network.img

You can add me on discord if you need more help. I will be more than welcome to help!

Discord - ISOLaTiON Xy#7103

Top Bottom