What's new

Need help in rank slayer.

• Thread starter xTrapGodx
  • Start date
  • Views 354
X

xTrapGodx

Reaction score
Can someone help me to boost to a 35? I'm a 25 right now.

T

Teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Reaction score
Can someone help me to boost to a 35? I'm a 25 right now.
I'm currently in the works of making a program to fix your problem. Stay tuned ;')

T

Teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Reaction score
So you can't boost?
Me, no. I am making a program to max/complete everything with the click of a button and some other cool stuff lol.

X

xTrapGodx

Reaction score
Me, no. I am making a program to max/complete everything with the click of a button and some other cool stuff lol.
Okay. Well best of luck with that bud.

T

Teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay. Well best of luck with that bud.
Should be able to release it in about a weekend or two. That's why I commented. Going to test it this week and make sure there is no ban. If there is, it will take a little longer to bypass said ban. If not, i'll be releasing this tool to the public :smile:

X

xTrapGodx

Reaction score
Should be able to release it in about a weekend or two. That's why I commented. Going to test it this week and make sure there is no ban. If there is, it will take a little longer to bypass said ban. If not, i'll be releasing this tool to the public :smile:
Oh that's pretty impressive bro. What's your gamertag? so that I can add you and we can try it out whenever you're finished.

T

trawlmore

Reaction score
I would also be interested in this^ What's your gamertag?

S

Sypher64

Reaction score
Hey man, that sounds absolutely amazing!
I would be absolutely down to pay/donate to you; if you get that program up and running.
(Couldn't figure out how to private message you on here, lol)

X

xTrapGodx

Reaction score
Hey man, that sounds absolutely amazing!
I would be absolutely down to pay/donate to you; if you get that program up and running.
(Couldn't figure out how to private message you on here, lol)
Yeah I know bro

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Administrator
Lifetime
Reaction score
Any estimated ETA on this?

R

REP2AR

Reaction score
Interested!

E

Extinct

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Any update on this?

F

Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what happened? It's been 2 months :smile:

T

Teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Reaction score
So what happened? It's been 2 months :smile:
Yeah so I got banned then locked out of my method and now I can’t do any of it lol. Back to square 1.
Post automatically merged:

Any update on this?
I’ll release what I had, but it’s useless now.

F

Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah so I got banned then locked out of my method and now I can’t do any of it lol. Back to square 1.
Post automatically merged:

I’ll release what I had, but it’s useless now.
So what did you have working at the time? Just being curious. Editing rank? Editing level? How did it actually work?

Top Bottom