• Thread starter TheChillerCraft
  • Start date
  • Views 516
TheChillerCraft

ChillerCraft

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been trying to make a menu screen as in minecraft and i am wondering how he has custom buttons... So please help me with adding custon buttons! Thanks, Chiller.

etownlax

etownlax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never played minecraft, so I actually don't know what the buttons look like. With that said, you can create custom components by extending JComponent or depending on what the button looks like, you can just edit the JButton.

Are these the buttons you're talking about? This is simple. Simply setPreferredSize(new Dimension(width, height)) and you can change background color obviously, and there's a way to create a raised border to it too.

MinecraftFrontMenu.jpg

C

ComTrix

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been trying to make a menu screen as in minecraft and i am wondering how he has custom buttons... So please help me with adding custon buttons! Thanks, Chiller.

I can help you over teamviewer and teach you the basics for client modding. Insta mine, fast place, fly, or whatever you need

TheChillerCraft

ChillerCraft

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can help you over teamviewer and teach you the basics for client modding. Insta mine, fast place, fly, or whatever you need
No i didnt mean like to change the buttons in minecaft... I wanted to know how to make a button like that in Java...

Top Bottom
Login
Register