Need help grabbing a 50 :)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by RcK fatality, Aug 9, 2009 with 6 replies and 288 views.

1. RcK fatality

RcK fatality Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey fellas, I need help grabbing a lvl 50.
    Team Doubles: 45
    or
    Team Swat: 24

anyone who can help me get a 50 in either I can make them a one month account.
    I am good on my word.
    but I will not give you the one month account until i get the 50 (i got ripped off once)

by the way, my Xbox live name is:
    Ix R 3 F L 3 X

or will give a 3 month to someone who can standby or w/e to get my 50... yes im that desperate. don't hate. im tired of not being able to get my 50 lol

2. Itz Jeff

Itz Jeff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i can standby u to ur 50 in mlg

i will get on my 50

and i will get on my mlg booster

do you know how to standby or bridge reflex

3. OP
    RcK fatality

RcK fatality Newbie

Ratings:
    no i dont. i use to know how to bridge on Halo 2, I modded on halo 2. but i never tried it on Halo3. im willing to learn. and I am not stupid on a computer. I got my A+ and Network+ so i will be able to catch on fast.

also, im only a level 1 i think in MLG...

But can anyone help me??? i mean. im throwning out a 3 month to get me up 5 levels in team doubles. :thumbup:

4. Itz Jeff

Itz Jeff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    how much experience do you have in mlg
    if you have a little bit then i can get u your 50 in 20-25 games

5. F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How much exp do you have in dubs? You're new to the site and have barely any post so I'm not going to rank you all the way to a 50, but I can get you up a level or two, then you pay me, then I rank you the rest of the way.

6. OP
    RcK fatality

RcK fatality Newbie

Ratings:
    im a 45. im a birdy grade 2 :frown: i know its going to be hard, but in mlg i think i played once... jeff i added you on XBL.

and f4x all i need it 5 levels. if you would i would do half ill give you half the code, then when i get the 50 ill give you the rest. im willing to give you my phone number and all that to prove i wont fake you otu

7. Cyco0309

Cyco0309 Newbie

Ratings:
    Ill help you in team doubles, it will be language boosting but it works like a charm if you do it right. Have help many people get to 50 this way. If interested send message or friend request to GT=HH Cycokilla. :thumbup: