Need Help getting my own 360 saves working!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by stoke1863, Feb 13, 2009 with 5 replies and 301 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stoke1863

stoke1863 Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok this is driving me insanse!

Recently my xbox 360 has died so i just got a new one. Turns out for some reason my saves on my 120GB HDD only work with that console like its tied that xbox only (never worked taking it to friends)

So of course all my gamesaves do not work anymore.

Now im guesing the gamesaves are not damaged just not signed correctly. SO i do some research and find out about these con resigners great i think.

Open Xport or xplorer 360 export an old save game then export a recently saved one (on new console)

Open up desired resigner copy profile and device ID from new save and then resign the old save. When i tranfer them back to HDD (dont have MU) they show ok in the memory screen but trying them in the game does not work.

Now what am i doing wrong? I dont use that rehash button if that helps not sure what it does.

Tools used:

Resignver V1
    xploder resigner (by ghosti xplorer)
    con resigner Big
    con_signer_se7ensins

None of them have worked on any of my saves yet.

Im not trying to cheat at GS i just want my old saves back most importantly GTA4 and Fallout

2. S37enS1nsAdmin

S37enS1nsAdmin Banned

Ratings:
    hey dude just join xboxnewz.tk and post your question in the "help" section they have all the answers.

3. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Download ConCept by feudalnate I think. Its somewhere on the site. Just download that and it has an unbanned keyvault.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    stoke1863

stoke1863 Newbie

Ratings:

Thanks i have that but not used it yet.

Do i need to click the rehash button?
    what happens when the KV gets banned do my saves corrupt?

5. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes if the resigner you are using has a banned key vault, anything you resign with it will show up as corrupted.

6. S37enS1nsAdmin

S37enS1nsAdmin Banned

Ratings:
    dude just join xboxnewz.tk they can help you with anything!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.