• Thread starter gw_dangles
  • Start date
  • Views 522
gw_dangles

gw_dangles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i managed to get the tool to connect to my rgh but when i change settings on the tool on my pc they dont affect my private match

Patch Hoster

Patch Hoster

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i managed to get the tool to connect to my rgh but when i change settings on the tool on my pc they dont affect my private match
A lot of people seem to have a problem with this tool, have you tried any others?

Upvote 0
Neokilla

Neokilla

Life is what you make it.
Programmer Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
most things dont work now TU7 is out and it has not been updated

Upvote 0
gw_dangles

gw_dangles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A lot of people seem to have a problem with this tool, have you tried any others?
I tried tu7 ghost and ghoolies and I got it to connect to my xbox I get a notification on my xbox saying welcome ro ghosts and ghoolies but when im in a private match nothing happens

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Patch Hoster

Patch Hoster

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried tu7 ghost and ghoolies and I got it to connect to my xbox I get a notification on my xbox saying welcome ro ghosts and ghoolies but when im in a private match nothing happens
Most likely its the tool that really was not coded well.

Upvote 0
Patch Hoster

Patch Hoster

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
gotcha. well do you know of anyones that work? someone told me i need to update ghosts, but i checked on my retail but there was no updates?
NO there is no update till Tuesday, but a lot work still. Just look in the Modded sub-forum and check some of the comments out to see if anyone is saying things works.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register