Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Solved Need help getting all files together

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support' started by G3 MODS, Jun 24, 2010 with 10 replies and 286 views.

1. G3 MODS

G3 MODS Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok I just bought a Jtag YAYYYYY. Now all i need is the files and stuff. I know how to work it and i have the TU6 file the default_mp.xex file for that to i have a patch_mp.ff file now all i need is a code_post_gfx_mp.ff file and i cant find one. I ve been told that it changes everytime there is a title update, i dont think this is true but i just want to make sure. I have code_post_gfx_mp.ff file i just dont know if it is good or not good. Does the code_post_gfx_mp.ff file change everytime there is an update?? Cause if so i need a new code_post_gfx_mp.ff but if not i can keep the one i have. Any help is helpful. Thanks

2. OP
    G3 MODS

G3 MODS Newbie

Ratings:
  3. IvI aim bot

IvI aim bot Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm not allowed to promote other sites but let's just say there's a guy named deany95 and if you just so happen to add a .com at the end of his name u will find what u r looking for lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    G3 MODS

G3 MODS Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok

Ok one more question to whomever. Is the code post needed or not needed.

Ok thank you sir above + rep for pointing me in the right direction. Ok i now have my code_post, but it came with a default_mp.xex and it tells me i have to start up the lobby by lefty and some other crap, and it tells me some other stuff like globalthermonuclear war and you can pick what you want. Do i have to do all this? does Jtager do these steps or what? And do i have to put that default_mp.xex into the mw2 folder or can i just put in the code post and stuff. Can somebody help please

5. OP
    G3 MODS

G3 MODS Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok i now have my code_post, but it came with a default_mp.xex and it tells me i have to start up the lobby by lefty and some other crap, and it tells me some other stuff like globalthermonuclear war and you can pick what you want. Do i have to do all this? does Jtager do these steps or what? And do i have to put that default_mp.xex into the mw2 folder or can i just put in the code post and stuff. Can somebody help please

6. IvI aim bot

IvI aim bot Enthusiast

Ratings:
    First off thank you for the rep. 2nd- Default_mp.xex put on usb copy and paste into mw2 iso files. code_post_gfx is needed. Download a different patch to bypass all the lefty stuff. Dudeitsbrians patch is in my opinion one of the best ones. i would start off by trying to load that patch first. its just a simple patch to start off with but if it loads you should be good to start downloading patches and trying them out:smile:

7. OP
    G3 MODS

G3 MODS Newbie

Ratings:
    Ya ya ya ya i know, I have dudeeitsbrians patch in the mw2 iso on xex i have the tu6 in the cache folder and im putting the default_mp.xex that came with the tu6 into the iso and im putting the code post in there to. Now i should be ready to host lobbies right? But when i downloaded the code post it came with a default_mp.xex, is that special and i have to use that one for the code post or what. Thanks for help on next post you post post your gt and ill inv you to my lobby

8. IvI aim bot

IvI aim bot Enthusiast

Ratings:
    k make sure that your dudeitsbrian's patch is the newest updated one or it wont work. and the default_mp.xex that comes with the code post is what you want to put in because its patched with TU6. As far as the lobby invite. I run my own but i wouldnt mind chillin for a lil bit. Its always fun to meet new jtaggers. ill have to remove one of my friends. send me a message so i remember to add you- ivir aim bot (looks like) - IVIr AiM BoT

9. OP
    G3 MODS

G3 MODS Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok but i already have the default_mp.xex patched with tu6 seperate from the one that came with the code post so which one should i use

10. IvI aim bot

IvI aim bot Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i would use the one that came with the code post just to be sure because i know for sure that one is good cause its the one i use lol. but its up to u. too late im goin to bed:smile:

11. OP
    G3 MODS

G3 MODS Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks man for all your help