need help getting a 50 in swat

• Thread starter spaoww
  • Start date
  • Views 380
S

spaoww

Reaction score
Sin$
i am currently a 29 with like 70-80 ranked matches. im pretty good and im looking for a booster to play with to help me rank up. i wont give u my acc details and i wont pay.

DrXthirst

DrXthirst

Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You've played 70-80 games, you're only a 29, and you think you're good enough to get a 50? Right. Nice try. :smile:

S

spaoww

Reaction score
Sin$
i won my first 25-30 games without losing and was only a 10 and i went positive every game. idk what to tell you lol. im good though.

I

inloxicater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really it doesn't matter in seat sometimes the halo ranking system is really Jewish I have went up 30 levels in swat in 25 games on my main account then I play with a secondary it takes 15 to 20 it's pretty much stupid if u ask me and 1 time I didn't rank up on a 25 account winning 10 games straight and lose one and go down 2 it's really Jewish halo ranking system sucks

S

SerpantSlayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i rank up fast as hell idk whats wrong 4 u guys

F

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah you rank up fast... if your playing with the right people. LOL

X

x C33J4Y x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im stuck @ a 15, won 25 games on the run being MVP every match aswel an didnt rank up, i played the next day an ranked down 2 levels cos we lost by 1 point lol

S

spaoww

Reaction score
Sin$
please guys only post if you want to help me.
my gamertag is twt trureligi0n
ill b on most of the day tomorrow if anyone wants to boost.
im also open to boosting in dubs or mlg (dubs-2, mlg-10 ( as of now, im language boosting with a few friends, so idk what itll be tmrw))

Top Bottom
Login
Register