What's new

Solved Need help from someone who can use mod menu online

3x1love

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could somebody who can use the mod menu online please help me out? I am trying to unlock the gusenberg sweeper weapon and I hear it can be done with an unlock all weapons command. I would really appreciate it. PM me and I'll give you my gamertag.

Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if somebody were to bring a mod menu online, they'd probably force you to pay, sorry.

Upvote 0
Andrewh14

Andrewh14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could somebody who can use the mod menu online please help me out? I am trying to unlock the gusenberg sweeper weapon and I hear it can be done with an unlock all weapons command. I would really appreciate it. PM me and I'll give you my gamertag.
There is one mod menu that requires JTag or RGH but it doesn't have unlock all

Upvote 0
Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if I gave it to you with a menu it wouldn't stick when you leave the game. All your weapons except the melee weapons would reset.

Upvote 0
D

Da Real Jerry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if I gave it to you with a menu it wouldn't stick when you leave the game. All your weapons except the melee weapons would reset.
Yea I was sure that's how it works. The only way it would work is if you gave yourself the gun every session you join.

Upvote 0
CrushedAlmondFun

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There is one mod menu that requires JTag or RGH but it doesn't have unlock all

XBl's private menu is online and has unlock all and it's ISO.

As others have said though, it wouldn't stick. Each time I want all weapons , I have to set it each time
I get on

Upvote 0
M

MoDz Is My Weed

Reaction score
Sin$
No the weapons CAN stick. This modder gave me all weapons and he made it stick. And wen I left the session the Gusenberg sweeper was there and so was the musket. But you might havta but ammo for the gun when a modder gives you it. Ex. Gusenberg sweeper ammo is MG Ammo.
musket is shotgun ammo. But if that don't work then ik for a fact the modder needs a ISO Mod menu.
The guy and his leader have their own private mod menu better than other ones. Search up on google " Project Mr Wet"
Go contact the guy " YourModzV1" he's the best.
Here's that guys Kik: Bensalmon1994

Upvote 0
Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$

No the weapons CAN stick. This modder gave me all weapons and he made it stick. And wen I left the session the Gusenberg sweeper was there and so was the musket. But you might havta but ammo for the gun when a modder gives you it. Ex. Gusenberg sweeper ammo is MG Ammo.
musket is shotgun ammo. But if that don't work then ik for a fact the modder needs a ISO Mod menu.
The guy and his leader have their own private mod menu better than other ones. Search up on google " Project Mr Wet"
Go contact the guy " YourModzV1" he's the best.
Here's that guys Kik: Bensalmon1994

im hosting in a bit if you want be in ill give everyone guns

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register