What's new

Question Need help for jailbreak 4.31 i will pay if it works!

• Thread starter ModdinghqCOM
  • Start date
  • Views 389
ModdinghqCOM

ModdinghqCOM

Reaction score
Sin$
Im on custom firmware 4.31 and have nevr jailbroke before. I cant find the right link and proly never will lol. So if theres anyone out there that is smart enough to jailbreak on 4.31 Firmware, Message me at PSN: D_WRECK69

Chips 98

Chips 98

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Im on custom firmware 4.31 and have nevr jailbroke before. I cant find the right link and proly never will lol. So if theres anyone out there that is smart enough to jailbreak on 4.31 Firmware, Message me at PSN: D_WRECK69
ok so first off your on CFW 4.31 but your looking to mod CFW 4.31 if that is what your saying then its already modded lol. but if you are on firmware 4.31 looking to get on custom firmware you need to downgrade via hardware flasher. there is no other way to jailbreak a ps3 above 3.55

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly what chips said, and no one can do it OTA for you. You can check the BST sections for a service, but I doubt you will find a cheap one.

K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh my god... Wait... You are on CFW but never installed a CFW before and now you want someone to install a CFW on it? God damn you make my brain hurt. But seriously you will need an E3 Flasher.

Top Bottom
Login
Register