Need Help flashing Benq Drive.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by joeschmo1234, Jan 4, 2009 with 2 replies and 348 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeschmo1234

joeschmo1234 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Here's my thuggin xbox 360. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

I have a Benq Drive I think. It says Phillips and Benq Digital Storage Corp.

I've tried flashing it...well I've thought about it.

I need to know exactly what to buy to be able to flash it.

I have an opened Xbox 360 and an opened Desktop Computer and A new laptop that I'm not willing to open. (HP Dvt500)

Ok so heres a list of things I have to flash it:

1.DosFlash 1.3b
    2.A benq Drive of COURSE
    3.My Ixtreme Files
    4.USB flash drive
    5.HP boot disk maker
    6.Windows 98 BOOT FILES

I see the guide
    Venomous Fire posted.

I want to know if I can flash it with my laptop without opening it.

Also I am wondering if this is what I should get:
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/eSata-Sata-RAID-Controller-VT6421A/dp/B001118UEU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1231112693&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: eSata / Sata / IDE PCI RAID Controller Card VIA VT6421A Chip Set: Everything Else[/ame]

So I have an Xbox 360, I have 2 comps: 1 laptop,1 desktop, and I have the files and
    programs I need and I will follow Venomous Fires post.

Also i was wondering where I can get a Sata cable to USB because I am not interested in opening my laptop. And if there is a different guide on that it would be much appreciated if you included the link.
    :?

CHEERS,
    Jeff
    :biggrin:

HOW DO I DELETE LOL WRONG FORUM

2. Reclaimer0418

Reclaimer0418 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have flashed my xbox 360 drive but, xbox 1 dvd drives seem to be the hardest to find tuts for, the reason i'm typing here, is because i have a phillips drive and a thomson drive, and i want to flash either one depending on level of dificulty, my friend has a patched xbe and i want to go on halo 2 and mod in MM lol.:tongue:

So like help via links

3. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    Its a 360, just the wrong section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.