What's new

Solved Need help Flashing a BenQ

• Thread starter wazplm123
  • Start date
  • Views 489
W

wazplm123

Reaction score
I pretty much have all the tutorials on how to flash but I cant seem to get my BenQ drive to detect on my desktop i tried connecting to a pc but when I open jungleflasher it doesn't show Via Sata Card or VT 6421A and without a Sata card, when I open jungleflasher a message pops up saying I dont have a DVD drive(im guessing Benq, Samsung, or Lite-On) with or without a Sata card, I would like it if someone can show me a newb friendly picture of how to set it up and connect it to the desktop or just post your msn or AIM on here so I can add you and we can discuss my problem in depth.

Thanks in Advance.

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Yes, the disc that came with your car, the drivers are also available online, but use DOS instead of Windows

W

wazplm123

Reaction score
Venomous Fire said:
Yes, the disc that came with your car, the drivers are also available online, but use DOS instead of Windows

do you mean the drivers are the same as the disc or their seperate and i need them both?

Alrite, I would be happy if someone could just post their msn or AIM messenger ID cuz im having really big issues atm with this

I just figured out that my desktop cannot detect the sata card, i think i plugged in the sata card wrong or my desktop motherboard is messed up.

I think that my desktop cannot detect the sata card because no matter how i plug it in it won't detect or maybe its that I cant plug it in for sh*t. But I think that it cannot detect because everytime i try to install using the disc it says no sata card detected.