Need help deciding...

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by mikeyahhhh, Feb 6, 2010 with 9 replies and 226 views.

1. mikeyahhhh

mikeyahhhh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok, so i did the xp lobby thing and got tenth 70....and now that the pro has been going around banning a lot of people i dont want to risk getting banned..sooo...should i make a new year account...or...stay off mw2 for a little while?

2. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you admit that you did the xp mod, he will appreciate your honesty, and only bring you down to 5th prestige. Thats what happend to my friend.

3. OP
    mikeyahhhh

mikeyahhhh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    did he still get suspended?

4. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nope.

alright kid, im just messin' with you. Dont say anything, or you will get banned, and I dont have a friend who got an xp mod. Just stop being so gullible

5. lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Rumor is that The Pro has access everyones account info and consoles... since you broke the terms of service, you should probably lay low for a while... maybe go stay with long distance family...or go to a safehouse or sumtin....

6. David7992

David7992 Getting There

Ratings:
    Screw that.... you gotta move out of your country is "The pro" is on the prowl...

I currently live in Belgium because i heard "The Pro" was banning all 10th prestigers.

7. calisnipez

calisnipez Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i wouldnt be worried.

out of the millions of people who have mwn and the (usuual) over 600,000 thousand people that play everyday i doubt it.

but u might be one of the unlucky ones like xy007 who used to be one of ym friends got banned.

8. hailtoredskins

hailtoredskins #swag

Ratings:
    LOL ppl take this game too seriously

9. OP
    mikeyahhhh

mikeyahhhh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    banned or suspended?

10. calisnipez

calisnipez Enthusiast

Ratings:
    banned.

if you do somehow manage to be in a game with him (nearly impossible) you will be console banned.