• Thread starter Im Irish14
  • Start date
  • Views 878
Im Irish14

Im Irish14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello im a beginner or amature at coding and I need help I want to make a japanese henti game and I need chariters can u give me some names and what is the first line of code I should do

Thepredatormlg

Thepredatormlg

IT Master
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello im a beginner or amature at coding and I need help I want to make a japanese henti game and I need chariters can u give me some names and what is the first line of code I should do
i think that you are to much of a beginner for such a project if you do not know the first line of code that you should write

M

MatiasMunk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends on what kind of hentai game you want to make.
There are several engines out there that allows you to create anime like video games with pictures and text and a story, if this is the kind of hentai game you want to make you can go for the tons of engines out there, just search for some anime game engine on Google which lets you build a game like this.

If you are on the other hand looking for actual features to implement into the game such as a combat system to save the hentai princesses or whatever your fetish is you should go for a programming language which lets you do this.
This can be C, C++, Java, C#, Python, etc.

Java is a language with automatic memory handling which allows for easier and faster development.
C++ is a powerful and abstract language with full control of memory handling which lets you do close to anything, if not anything.
C# is also an easy powerful language which can also be used for the creation of the games you are talking about.

Then you want to choose some sort of game library, otherwise you'd have to create it yourself purely from scratch.

In my opinion you could go with either Java and JavaFX, which will easily be able to create one of these games.
You can also go with C++ and go with a game library such as Allegro, SDL or SFML which also allows easily creation of this kind of game.

EDIT: Sorry didn't notice this thread was old!

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends on what kind of hentai game you want to make.
There are several engines out there that allows you to create anime like video games with pictures and text and a story, if this is the kind of hentai game you want to make you can go for the tons of engines out there, just search for some anime game engine on Google which lets you build a game like this.

If you are on the other hand looking for actual features to implement into the game such as a combat system to save the hentai princesses or whatever your fetish is you should go for a programming language which lets you do this.
This can be C, C++, Java, C#, Python, etc.

Java is a language with automatic memory handling which allows for easier and faster development.
C++ is a powerful and abstract language with full control of memory handling which lets you do close to anything, if not anything.
C# is also an easy powerful language which can also be used for the creation of the games you are talking about.

Then you want to choose some sort of game library, otherwise you'd have to create it yourself purely from scratch.

In my opinion you could go with either Java and JavaFX, which will easily be able to create one of these games.
You can also go with C++ and go with a game library such as Allegro, SDL or SFML which also allows easily creation of this kind of game.

EDIT: Sorry didn't notice this thread was old!
Very informational for someone that isn't really aware of what they are doing. If they are looking for a simple RPG game. RPG Maker isn't too bad to develop with. Though it is in Ruby and might come off as a little strange at first, it would be a good way to at least experiment with the type of game you want.

M

MatiasMunk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very informational for someone that isn't really aware of what they are doing. If they are looking for a simple RPG game. RPG Maker isn't too bad to develop with. Though it is in Ruby and might come off as a little strange at first, it would be a good way to at least experiment with the type of game you want.
That is true, RPG Maker can actually help make some pretty nice games at first, until you got the hang of programming :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register