What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question need help changing l4d1/2 textures on my own on xbox 360 version

S

sxdrxs

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys, i just got into l4d1/2 and i was looking to create my private texture pack.
I roughly understand how to navigate and replace the .vtf files but i can't repack the zip file.

I also can't find a link to vXZip tool from Crackbomber, i tried installing the github version to compile it but it is not working.
I used the ZipFix tool made by Netham45 but it doesn't work to repack the zip0 and Crackbomber said it will not work too.
I don't even care about mod menus and such i would higly appreciate anyone that is able to help me , have a great day.

(I play on a rgh so i can just use the .xex format and change the file easily but i can't understand how to repack the zip0.360 file correctly. )

L

LeagueL4D2

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I see you are trying to repack your zip0.360. I can help, do you have discord by any chance? if so Dm: xg0dsb3li3v3rx.

Top Bottom
Login
Register