What's new

Unsolved Need Help Buying a Jailbroken PS3

• Thread starter g_dover123
  • Start date
  • Views 1,324
G

g_dover123

Reaction score
I want to start getting into modding, could anyone suggest sites where i can buy them from and what do you recommend me buying. All help is appreciated:smile:

K

KAOSxGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to start getting into modding, could anyone suggest sites where i can buy them from and what do you recommend me buying. All help is appreciated:smile:
No don't use Modzlink, if you want a cheap jailbreakble ps3 go to ebay and once you buy from one of the trusted sellers on ebay simply ask them to put a custom firmware on if you are to lazy to put one on or don't have the knowledge of cfw yet, but it is better to start on 3.55 and get to learn more about jailbreaking or you will end up ****ing your ps3 up.

G

g_dover123

Reaction score
No don't use Modzlink, if you want a cheap jailbreakble ps3 go to ebay and once you buy from one of the trusted sellers on ebay simply ask them to put a custom firmware on if you are to lazy to put one on or don't have the knowledge of cfw yet, but it is better to start on 3.55 and get to learn more about jailbreaking or you will end up ****ing your ps3 up.

I

iTossedASalad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said modzlink because I know 100% he won't be scammed. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

P

Pianist Prodigy

Always hold yourself with dignity
Retired
Reaction score
Just go search on ebay for 3.55 slim ps3 also don't get a 3.55 fat ps3 because those are mostly likely to get YLOD and well you don't won't that happen to you.

Top Bottom