What's new

Solved Need help - banned on Xbox live after posting duping group

D

dentite

Reaction score
I got banned from Xbox live when I posted in Xbox live looking for groups about looking for someone to dupe with. This is the message I got.

"
Looking for Group
3/10/2018, 11:40:46 AM
Enforcement Detail :- This account’s Looking for Group post contained inappropriate content. This content may include profanity, sexual topics, hate speech, controversial religious topics, references to notorious people or organizations, sensitive current or historical events, or any content designed to sound like, look like, reference, or allude to these topics. If this enforcement did not include a suspension: The post was removed. If this enforcement included a suspension: The post was removed and for the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features or create new Looking for Group posts. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges until 3/10/2018, 3:39:46 PM."

Anyone have cautions or suggestions for me. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be worried about a rockstar ban for the post?

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. At least the ban isn't permanent.

Technically you weren't cheating you were just asking for help. Since it's just a short time I would just wait it out. I've glitched so much on this game if I ever got money wiped or banned I deserve it

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Well what can we say you were caught or reported to the enforcement team for asking for help with duping.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Turkey Time☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
My only advice to you sir is...
If you need help duping create a post here in the matchmaking section:smile:
Other than that... start a new account
So that you can use Xbox live features while you are temporarily banned:wink:

Top Bottom