What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Gamesaves Need Help Assassins Creed Rogue: The Storm Fortress Battle

bile777d

bile777d

Reaction score
Sin$
As stated above, I seem to be stuck on the Legendary ship battle - storm fortress. I have tried multiple times and multiple different strategies example: going behind and using explos. cannons and ramming repeatedly. dropping fire barrels and using mortars etc. but always die on the other two ships.

Reason I post here, is I seek the help of a true legendary templar to do this battle in my place, I just don't have the reflexes needed to do this one - so it needs someone skilled in ship battles :wink: - If you can complete battle and upload it for me I'll greatly appreciate this gesture. Xx

I'll also keep a copy of my save pre-battle for those who want to try it in future or find things to do (52% complete, morrigan fully upgraded etc.)

As above, morrigan is fully upgraded, full crew whatnot. Just need a hand on this one...

Many thanks to those who read/volunteer for this lil challenge.

The Save (Mediafire):
Here

Virus Scan:
Here

Note: Will give password out to those who offer to help with save.
Password will be removed and save kept up after help given.

Halo

P.S I know the game is dated by now, but I would appreciate the person that can spare time to do this for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register