What's new

Unsolved Need help and answers for PS3 Super Slim

• Thread starter Takeda01
  • Start date
  • Views 387
T

Takeda01

Reaction score
Hello everyone! So ive been combing thee web for two days now looking for answers and solutions. Im hoping that i will find them here.
I have a PS3 Super slim running OFW 4.82. Model number is CHEC-4001B. Ive seen threads and sited saying that it can and cannot be jail broken. Ive also seen threads that there is a way to play downloaded games through a form of side loading. If anyone out there can please help me with these answers I would be very thankful. Im not completly new to modding, but this is my first run at the PS3.

P

Pianist Prodigy

Never Give Up On Your Goals!
Retired
Reaction score
Hello everyone! So ive been combing thee web for two days now looking for answers and solutions. Im hoping that i will find them here.
I have a PS3 Super slim running OFW 4.82. Model number is CHEC-4001B. Ive seen threads and sited saying that it can and cannot be jail broken. Ive also seen threads that there is a way to play downloaded games through a form of side loading. If anyone out there can please help me with these answers I would be very thankful. Im not completly new to modding, but this is my first run at the PS3.
I know for fact that PS3 Super Slim can not be Jailbreak and as for downloaded games through a form of side loading, I'm not aware of that so can't answer that question. You better of getting PS3 Slim CECH 2001A, CECH 2101A, CECH 2001B, CECH 2101B i know their way to downgrade those system without using a E3 flasher. My customers told me about it and it works for them so yeah check that out. Those models be on ebay really cheap like $125 or sometimes if you lucky be $115. And when I used do my downgrade service and sold Jailbreak I would buy the PS3 Slim models I listed above from Ebay sellers, I would downgrade it with my e3 flasher and jailbreak it sell it through ebay.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
I know for fact that PS3 Super Slim can not be Jailbreak and as for downloaded games through a form of side loading, I'm not aware of that so can't answer that question. You better of getting PS3 Slim CECH 2001A, CECH 2101A, CECH 2001B, CECH 2101B i know their way to downgrade those system without using a E3 flasher. My customers told me about it and it works for them so yeah check that out. Those models be on ebay really cheap like $125 or sometimes if you lucky be $115. And when I used do my downgrade service and sold Jailbreak I would buy the PS3 Slim models I listed above from Ebay sellers, I would downgrade it with my e3 flasher and jailbreak it sell it through ebay.
I just found a 2001a for under 60 bucks bidding on it now lol

P

Pianist Prodigy

Never Give Up On Your Goals!
Retired
Reaction score
I just found a 2001a for under 60 bucks bidding on it now lol
That's cool man, but I like those models and they be selling for cheap.

Top Bottom