What's new

Solved Need Help/Advise

• Thread starter Kaos_420
  • Start date
  • Views 162
K

Kaos_420

Reaction score
Basically I wanted to ask if I need to make a new dummy account for every new game save I download.
For instance the dummy I have is "BLUS30982-SAVE-SAVECB01" can I make a copy of it and rename it it to something like "BLUS30982-SAVE-SAVECB02" then changing the Save in this folder to match the name. Then through Save Editor change the SaveGameId & Save Slot # ?

Hope this makes sense

J

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Basically I wanted to ask if I need to make a new dummy account for every new game save I download.
For instance the dummy I have is "BLUS30982-SAVE-SAVECB01" can I make a copy of it and rename it it to something like "BLUS30982-SAVE-SAVECB02" then changing the Save in this folder to match this name. Then through Save Editorchange the SaveGameId & Save Slot ?

Hope this makes sense
I believe that you do. Just make a dummy and replace with a save yes, but I may be wrong.

K

Kaos_420

Reaction score
I believe that you do. Just make a dummy and replace with a save yes, but I may be wrong.

I know "how" just wanted to know if I can bypass making new dummies & using the same dummy but instead of "BLUS30982-SAVE-SAVECB01"
to "BLUS30982-SAVE-SAVECB02" or so.

Thanks for speedy reply.

Top Bottom