What's new

Solved Need Help 1 kv per day

X

XeX JACK

SUPER AWSOME AMAZING HOSTER
Reaction score
hi I have a big issue and that's of course.....KV's I go through 1 about every 5 hours and need help fixing it I don't know what to do so any help is apreciated

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
hi I have a big issue and that's of course.....KV's I go through 1 about every 5 hours and need help fixing it I don't know what to do so any help is apreciated
Are you using offline files? Also, if you're not, it could be whoever you get your KVs from is selling shared ones but is telling you they aren't.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
It sounds to me like you either have shared KV's, you're running homebrew while being on Xbox Live, or just being very blatant with your modding and getting reported. Try buying from a different KV dealer.
Are you using offline files? Also, if you're not, it could be whoever you get your KVs from is selling shared ones but is telling you they aren't.
Even with offline files, they can last pretty long. I've done a couple weeks on them before.

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
It sounds to me like you either have shared KV's, you're running homebrew while being on Xbox Live, or just being very blatant with your modding and getting reported. Try buying from a different KV dealer.

Even with offline files, they can last pretty long. I've done a couple weeks on them before.
Offline files don't last with me but I also told him his KV seller or whoever he gets KVs from might be shared.

S

shinda

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
possibly a kv stealer. what do you use to get online? do you use any rte tools?

X

XeX JACK

Reaction score
im on xbl hammer

K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Reaction score
Someone on HF said that the free version of XBLSE has a KV stealer. I have no idea if that's true but if you're using that then you may want to look at a paid service. Either that or you're using a shared KV.

X

XzoRcisT

Member of The Year
Reaction score
I'm on xbl hammer
That's your problem. Leaving them was the best thing I ever did.
Never have I gone through so many KVs while using Hammer.

X

XeX JACK

Reaction score
no no no 1 I worked with the code on the server its the only server that has REAL XOSC and I was on free xbls when I got banned 1 on xblh xblh time last on kv:5 hours xbls:1 and its microshits new detedction method that gets people through kvs so fast

D

DwightSchrute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think Hammer is the only server with real xosc spoofing? Lol that's a joke. Hammer itself is a joke.

H

Hysteria Mate

Ni Hao Dog
Reaction score
I would say Hammer Is **** .
Otherwise your KV(s) are shared?
Are you using a tool with KV Stealer or sumthn?

N

noize941

Boxing King
Reaction score
You can even flash your Keyvault in your nand memory, it takes less than 10 minutes and it's 100% safe.
Anyways, you're saying us NOTHING.
Are you running homebrews, cheating, hacking, modding etc?
Whatever.. Flash your Keyvaults, launch games from Xbox 360 SDK Neighborhood (or GOD format games through NXE dashboard) and don't fuc*ing hack/mod/cheat!!
Then give us a result =)

A

Advert 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
XBOX live Stealth made a post on this...

Top Bottom