What's new

Solved Need Help 1 kv per day

X

XeX JACK

SUPER AWSOME AMAZING HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
hi I have a big issue and that's of course.....KV's I go through 1 about every 5 hours and need help fixing it I don't know what to do so any help is apreciated

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
hi I have a big issue and that's of course.....KV's I go through 1 about every 5 hours and need help fixing it I don't know what to do so any help is apreciated
Are you using offline files? Also, if you're not, it could be whoever you get your KVs from is selling shared ones but is telling you they aren't.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It sounds to me like you either have shared KV's, you're running homebrew while being on Xbox Live, or just being very blatant with your modding and getting reported. Try buying from a different KV dealer.
Are you using offline files? Also, if you're not, it could be whoever you get your KVs from is selling shared ones but is telling you they aren't.
Even with offline files, they can last pretty long. I've done a couple weeks on them before.

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
It sounds to me like you either have shared KV's, you're running homebrew while being on Xbox Live, or just being very blatant with your modding and getting reported. Try buying from a different KV dealer.

Even with offline files, they can last pretty long. I've done a couple weeks on them before.
Offline files don't last with me but I also told him his KV seller or whoever he gets KVs from might be shared.

K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone on HF said that the free version of XBLSE has a KV stealer. I have no idea if that's true but if you're using that then you may want to look at a paid service. Either that or you're using a shared KV.

X

XeX JACK

SUPER AWSOME AMAZING HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
no no no 1 I worked with the code on the server its the only server that has REAL XOSC and I was on free xbls when I got banned 1 on xblh xblh time last on kv:5 hours xbls:1 and its microshits new detedction method that gets people through kvs so fast

Hysteria Mate

Hysteria Mate

Ni Hao Dog
Reaction score
Sin$
I would say Hammer Is **** .
Otherwise your KV(s) are shared?
Are you using a tool with KV Stealer or sumthn?

noize941

noize941

Boxing King
Reaction score
Sin$
You can even flash your Keyvault in your nand memory, it takes less than 10 minutes and it's 100% safe.
Anyways, you're saying us NOTHING.
Are you running homebrews, cheating, hacking, modding etc?
Whatever.. Flash your Keyvaults, launch games from Xbox 360 SDK Neighborhood (or GOD format games through NXE dashboard) and don't fuc*ing hack/mod/cheat!!
Then give us a result =)

Top Bottom
Login
Register