What's new

Need H2 campaign help!!! Donation??

B

blr91

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all, I posted about campaigns before and didn't really attract anyone who was willing to help out. I would like to finish all campaigns before Halo 5 comes out (at this point I only have H2 and HCE left). I was hoping that I could find someone who is a H2 campaign champ to help out. I'd like to obtain all collectibles (skulls terminals, dolls), complete the game on legendary, and complete the par score for each mission as well... Therefore, I am willing to offer a generous donation for anyone that is willing to help! Extra for anyone who can help with LASO and Legendary completion in under 3 hours! PM me, leave a reply if you're interested!!! I may enlist your help for HCE! Thanks!

Last edited:
WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
So wait a min here. You want to beat the game with someone but asking for donations? umm thats not how it works.

B

blr91

Reaction score
Sin$
So wait a min here. You want to beat the game with someone but asking for donations? umm thats not how it works.

How does the part where I say: "I am willing to offer a generous donation for anyone that is willing to help" translate to me asking for a donation... When I clearly say I AM WILLING TO OFFER A GENEROUS DONATION

B

blr91

Reaction score
Sin$
Perhaps I need to rephrase ... I will give a donation to whoever helps me complete H2 campaign and the aforementioned achievements/goals. If you're good and would like, I'll ask for your help with HCE. I'll give you a donation for helping with HCE too.

Last edited:
WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
How does the part where I say: "I am willing to offer a generous donation for anyone that is willing to help" translate to me asking for a donation... When I clearly say I AM WILLING TO OFFER A GENEROUS DONATION
I was talking about your title. It made it sound like what hosters do. Need H2 campaign help!!! Donation??
It seem like your asking for them with a title like that.

B

blr91

Reaction score
Sin$
I was talking about your title. It made it sound like what hosters do. Need H2 campaign help!!! Donation??
It seem like your asking for them with a title like that.

well thats why its important to read the entire post lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register