Need good players(bridging)

• Thread starter onexmanxarmy777
  • Start date
  • Views 497
O

onexmanxarmy777

Reaction score
Sin$
need some peaople who are decent at playing to play sum guardian. i do every once and awile play matches against bots for good exp. my gamer tag is my username.

P.S. IF YOU JOIN ME AND TRY AND BOSS ME AROUND OR THREATEN ME YOU WILL BE REMOVED!

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
onexmanxarmy777 said:
need some peaople who are decent at playing to play sum guardian. i do every once and awile play matches against bots for good exp. my gamer tag is my username.

P.S. IF YOU JOIN ME AND TRY AND BOSS ME AROUND OR THREATEN ME YOU WILL BE REMOVED!

How could someone boss you around anyways?

O

onexmanxarmy777

Reaction score
Sin$
they pull sum **** like don't touch sniper or ill kill the other teams leader, they threaten that they got a friend to kick me offline if i don't do what they say. and then theres the famous "I'll hack your account" i lol at that one every time. and those ppl get kicked out and removed. Its mostly when im playing bot matches.

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
onexmanxarmy777 said:
they pull sum **** like don't touch sniper or ill kill the other teams leader, they threaten that they got a friend to kick me offline if i don't do what they say. and then theres the famous "I'll hack your account" i lol at that one every time. and those ppl get kicked out and removed. Its mostly when im playing bot matches.

You sound like a bossy kid who cries when dont get the certain gun he wants.

O

onexmanxarmy777

Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, That is the kind of ppl I am talking bout that i dont want in my party. To me all weapons are fair game (whoever gets it when it spawns.) Plus I dont really like using anything other then my host lancer/hammerburst/shotgun . But if no one grabs the weapons or doesn't want I'll take it.

ALSO: Still need ppl to play with. If there is anyone who still does play GoW2. Feel free to add me, and plz send me a msg saying (S7) so that i know ur from here and not some kid on my recent players list.

MY GAMERTAG : OnExMaNxArmy777 ( is also my username on here)

Top Bottom
Login
Register