What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Need Giant List of GSC Scripts! (Basic-Advanced Functions)

Hybrid_Mods

Hybrid_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo guys, so I am currently in the process of making my own BO2 GSC menu. I would like a decent sized menu with a little bit of everything including stuff in TCM v11, Jiggy, Predator v6.51, etc.
I so far have in the "Main Mods" Section:
1. Godmods
2. Infinite Ammo
3. Invisibility
4. x3 Speed
5. No Clip
6. Teleport
7. Alive/Dead Clone
8. Always UAV

So if anyone has "free" links to a gigantic page full of functions for bo2 gsc menus, PLEASE let me get them. I also would like to have advanced functions in my menu too.

**I would like to stay with the function layout i have been using which is Toggle_ModName() for functions.**

Thanks!

Hybrid_Mods

Hybrid_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I checked a few of those things out. But the format of the function threw me off on how i was supposed to link the main and functions page together since theres no Toggle_whatever() in the function code.

Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I checked a few of those things out. But the format of the function threw me off on how i was supposed to link the main and functions page together since theres no Toggle_whatever() in the function code.
The usage of all those copy-pastes there is very easy.
And as I said before, you really want to make your own menu, you have to learn at least the basic syntax & language somehow.
As I recommended, learning the basics through e.g. C/++/# would be a really good idea.

Upvote 0
C

Coolz playz

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo guys, so I am currently in the process of making my own BO2 GSC menu. I would like a decent sized menu with a little bit of everything including stuff in TCM v11, Jiggy, Predator v6.51, etc.
1. Godmods
2. Infinite Ammo
3. Invisibility
4. x3 Speed
5. No Clip
6. Teleport
7. Alive/Dead Clone
8. Always UAV

So if anyone has "free" links to a gigantic page full of functions for bo2 gsc menus, PLEASE let me get them. I also would like to have advanced functions in my menu too.

**I would like to stay with the function layout i have been using which is Toggle_ModName() for functions.**

Thanks!
How do I download it to my ps3

Upvote 0
Z

Zerker24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how do i know if I have one plzzz I want a mod menu so bad
A modded console needs to be made by someone who knows what they are doing. If you can connect to XBL without getting banned, you do not have one.

1. Godmods
2. Infinite Ammo
3. Invisibility
4. x3 Speed
5. No Clip
6. Teleport
7. Alive/Dead Clone
8. Always UAV

Thanks!

As for the list, here is a good one.

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums...ods-scripts/763318-gsc-managed-code-list.html

I, like Im0x, recommend you learn the basics of programming before attempting something like this. You will end up making your life so much easier lol. Plus it's a lot easier to get help/debugging on, lets say, C# than GSC. Which will speed up your learning.

Upvote 0
Master Eannuzzi

Master Eannuzzi

Reaction score
Sin$
Zerker24 I have one bc my brother had a mod menu on my Xbox and then he deleted it so yes I have, so what's next?...

Upvote 0
M

Medusa__HD

Reaction score
Sin$
Zerker24 I have one bc my brother had a mod menu on my Xbox and then he deleted it so yes I have, so what's next?...

You can get USB mod menus, there completely different to JTAG/RGH/CFW mod menus. Are you sure he didnt have a USB? What game was it on?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register