What's new

Question Need ghost camo tool

Cazza1408

Cazza1408

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,
Im wondering if theres a ghost camo tool that adds ghost camo to your account so you have it permanently (so you can make classes with it)
Any help is much appreciated.

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,
Im wondering if theres a ghost camo tool that adds ghost camo to your account so you have it permanently (so you can make classes with it)
Any help is much appreciated.
There isn't a tool to have it permanently, you can only spoof it.

Upvote 0
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
oh ok, ive just seen it on someones account who im pretty sure didnt preorder ghosts
Highly doubt it, unless they installed the DLC, but I'm not sure if it's possible. Plus, it wouldn't stick on anything other than an RGH.

Upvote 0
XeCrash

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Hidden Devils
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Programmer
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Highly doubt it, unless they installed the DLC, but I'm not sure if it's possible. Plus, it wouldn't stick on anything other than an RGH.
oh ok, ive just seen it on someone's account who I'm pretty sure didn't preorder ghosts
There are many tools out with this feature and I have the offsets posted in my BO2 Offsets list in my signature go check it out here: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/bo2-tu18-offsets-list-w-some-bytes.1659296/, if you're interested in the tool, here is a video of a working one:

Note: for the ghosts camo to stick on your RGH accounts or on other peoples accounts you must have Rogue Camo purchased and installed. that is the only requirement for the camo to stick to anyone's account.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
XeElectrik

XeElectrik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are many tools out with this feature and I have the offsets posted in my BO2 Offsets list in my signature go check it out here: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/bo2-tu18-offsets-list-w-some-bytes.1659296/, if you're interested in the tool, here is a video of a working one:

Note: for the ghosts camo to stick on your RGH accounts or on other peoples accounts you must have Rogue Camo purchased and installed. that is the only requirement for the camo to stick to anyone's account.

If this actually works I’m gonna kiss you (no homo), didn’t think it was possible to get ghost camo to stick

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register