• Views 4,482
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know of a working gc2f that does not use the MOC?

R

racenut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The facility way, If u dont have a party bus n your ceo. Someone with one n there ceo garage can glitch u out. U also need a facility

R

reikiman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can give party bus in car meet or if its specific cars ect you need i can give you them in car meet i have around 350 modded cars

iiCe CReaM MaNn

iiCe CReaM MaNn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch - Facility Method (free) Includes almost anything, No special vehicles, Some Arena War Vehicles

Legit - LS Car Meet Method (Purchase) Includes Almost all cars, No Special vehicles, no weaponized vehicles, no glitched vehicles (BMX, Caddy, etc)

In my opinion, the MOC is the way to go, you can receive anything that isnt blacklisted as well as push vehicles into their proper slot, such as cerberus, khanjali, thruster, etc.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch - Facility Method (free) Includes almost anything, No special vehicles, Some Arena War Vehicles

Legit - LS Car Meet Method (Purchase) Includes Almost all cars, No Special vehicles, no weaponized vehicles, no glitched vehicles (BMX, Caddy, etc)

In my opinion, the MOC is the way to go, you can receive anything that isnt blacklisted as well as push vehicles into their proper slot, such as cerberus, khanjali, thruster, etc.
I have a buzzard in my MOC and don’t want to take it out. I don’t think there is a method to put it back in after doing a gc2f.
Post automatically merged:

I can give party bus in car meet or if its specific cars ect you need i can give you them in car meet i have around 350 modded cars
I’d like the party bus if u don’t mind. I’m on Xbox.
Post automatically merged:

I’m on Xbox. I’d like to grab the party bus if you don’t mind

Last edited:
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I just realized I can’t get the bus from u on car meet because I do not have next generation. Is there any other way to get the party bus?

R

racenut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U can still get it tru the facility gctf. Because u dont already have a party bus n ur ceo. It will take 3 people. U, and someone with the party bus n there ceo, and a 3rd person to start the job.

I'm on both old and new gen xbox. Send me ur GT and if I see u on I can pass it to u. But we would need a 3th person.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
U can still get it tru the facility gctf. Because u dont already have a party bus n ur ceo. It will take 3 people. U, and someone with the party bus n there ceo, and a 3rd person to start the job.

I'm on both old and new gen xbox. Send me ur GT and if I see u on I can pass it to u. But we would need a 3th person.
I can get a third. I’m on eastern time zone. Will send u a pm

Top Bottom
Login
Register