What's new

Discussion NEED GAMESAVE EDITOR;(EDITOR's)

T

treutech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am currently making a program called KEO, it will be a Gamesave Editor/ Profile Tools database like Modio/ Horizon... What i need is people who can code "Editors" (Gamesave Editor, Avatar Color Changer, ect...) and send them to me to be added to the program (files must be .vb (2010) /not published) as i am using VisualBasic'10... credit will be given to the person who created the "Editor" i have not set a release date yet, but since i am done but just needing more editors it should release in a month or two... be get back to me with a private message (on here) or message me at "[email protected]" < not my personal email...

Elijah_Belie

Elijah B I

Reaction score
Sin$
So, let me get this straight, you want other people to basically make a game save editor for you that you can then call your own?

T

treutech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, let me get this straight, you want other people to basically make a game save editor for you that you can then call your own?
4 real? do people even bother reading all the way through?.. "credit will be given to the person who created the "Editor"_"
(I will add them to my program, and give them credit for there work)

Elijah_Belie

Elijah_Belie

Reaction score
Sin$
All you would be doing is putting a face on other peoples work though, if they could make a editor tool I'm sure they could make the rest of it too.

You should look up Liberty, its a game save editor that works pretty well, depending on what title you are playing.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
A lot of editors out there we released with the source codes, find them and compile your own.

Top Bottom
Login
Register