What's new

All Need for Speed

• Thread starter JQNX
  • Start date
  • Views 1,490

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
That's exactly what my garage is filled with except for my liberty walk 458.
stop teasing me already and show me one :o

No Pants Party

No Pants Party

Whiskey.
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
awwww yisssss when i complete the story today i'll post pictures of my cars need some money :0
That's my biggest problem. I can purchase the cars & cosmetic mods, but I don't have enough money for the engine/suspension ect.

Anyone else hate the fact you can only have 5 cars?

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
That's my biggest problem. I can purchase the cars & cosmetic mods, but I don't have enough money for the engine/suspension ect.

Anyone else hate the fact you can only have 5 cars?
next DLC

$29.95 more garage space DLC - EA

/satire

yes i'm actually upset that i can't have more than 5 R33s' or 5S15s' because i like to be different, have 1 S15 for drift or have 1 for just speed etc

No Pants Party

No Pants Party

Whiskey.
Reaction score
Sin$
next DLC

$29.95 more garage space DLC - EA

/satire

yes i'm actually upset that i can't have more than 5 R33s' or 5S15s' because i like to be different, have 1 S15 for drift or have 1 for just speed etc
I see what you're getting at. That definitely does suck. Always having to change around your setup for different events; kind of a pain in the *s*.

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
I see what you're getting at. That definitely does suck. Always having to change around your setup for different events; kind of a pain in the *s*.
yep i it's genuinely annoying, can't wait for future DLC from EA since it's going to be free maybe they will add extra space ? who knows

No Pants Party

No Pants Party

Whiskey.
Reaction score
Sin$
yep i it's genuinely annoying, can't wait for future DLC from EA since it's going to be free maybe they will add extra space ? who knows
I'm hoping they add some sort of photography feature, where you're able to move the camera around like in Forza.

No Pants Party

No Pants Party

Whiskey.
Reaction score
Sin$
711 711 here is two of my cars.
BRZ
0P0x2vt.png

RX7
3nBfGVI.png

Still working on the liveries for them but I'm more of a simple looking car guy.

No Pants Party

No Pants Party

Whiskey.
Reaction score
Sin$
That Rx7 is looking dope man you have X1 ? i'll add you and we can chat etc :biggrin:
Yea, gamertag is Cpt Shovelhead. I only popped on to take a few photos but I'll be back on in a bit, just heading off to the gym.

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If any of you guys are on Xbone, Im looking for NFS friends! If you want to, add me: TXR Frosty.

See ya on the streets of Ventura! I'll be the guy doing donuts in the 1200hp Viper :smile: \m/

N0VA

N0VA

|PIKA PI!|
Reaction score
Sin$
I love the NFS franchise but this year it seemed a bit lack-luster. I finished the game 100% in less than 30 hours.

Top Bottom
Login
Register