Unsolved Need For Speed Undercover

• Thread starter secreto
  • Start date
  • Views 3,116
S

secreto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am running a PS3 jailbroken with Multiman and I am trying desperately to install Need for speed undercover for my son. I have downloaded ISO'S and game data and extracted ISO's to no avail. I just can't get the bloomin thing to work. It gets stuck on loading data at 62% and then when I try to install it as an ISO it says that it is corrupted, I just can't win. I know its a long shot but does anyone know how on earth I can get this on the PS3 so it works? is there a fix or a patch or something? any help greatly received

PS3
Multiman
fw 4.85

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am running a PS3 jailbroken with Multiman and I am trying desperately to install Need for speed undercover for my son. I have downloaded ISO'S and game data and extracted ISO's to no avail. I just can't get the bloomin thing to work. It gets stuck on loading data at 62% and then when I try to install it as an ISO it says that it is corrupted, I just can't win. I know its a long shot but does anyone know how on earth I can get this on the PS3 so it works? is there a fix or a patch or something? any help greatly received

PS3
Multiman
fw 4.85

first off, love nfs series

anyways nfs undercover u can find pretty easy actually, but try n get it from a different website. probably the iso u got is corrupt. i mean all it takes is 1 file to make a bad rip yaknow?
anyways
yeh if that doesn't work then probably try n install it via irishman.pkg.
alot easier imo. mulitman is good but likes to freeze or not work.
as well if i remember correctly, some games require updates on them first befoee u start them so they run correctly on first play.

Top Bottom