What's new

Solved Need For Speed support for Logitech G920

S

saxjonz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I searched online and see that this is an old issue already but this was like three years ago. I like Need For Speed...why would they not have fixed this issue already? Have any of you experienced and know of a fix for this? I can't even get my wheel to turn on or work with this game. It works fine with other driving games. I think I probably would have bought a different game if I had know this this before I invested in a nice wheel.

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I searched online and see that this is an old issue already but this was like three years ago. I like Need For Speed...why would they not have fixed this issue already? Have any of you experienced and know of a fix for this? I can't even get my wheel to turn on or work with this game. It works fine with other driving games. I think I probably would have bought a different game if I had know this this before I invested in a nice wheel.
The G920 works with plenty of other games but sadly the NFS 2015 does not support the wheel. They most likely are not going to update it to work with it so you are just out of luck. It is annoying that it isn't compatible but there is nothing we can do about it.

S

saxjonz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The G920 works with plenty of other games but sadly the NFS 2015 does not support the wheel. They most likely are not going to update it to work with it so you are just out of luck. It is annoying that it isn't compatible but there is nothing we can do about it.
Right. Thanks for the info. There should be a universal system. All this proprietary nonsense is just pure greed. Thanks for the response.

Top Bottom
Login
Register