What's new

Gamesaves Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 100% complete.

• Thread starter Dirty Dobb
  • Start date
  • Views 17,209
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dirty Dobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've Done it!!!
Here is 100% complete. :thumbup:

So Merry Christmas from me...I know a day late.

BE WARNED!!
No achievements will pop!! It will re write over your own stats!!! It will also show up with my completion time, which are pretty good, and all complete.

Driver Details
Total Time Played 46:47
Distance Driven 3,171.7 Miles
Driving Milestones Complete 40/40
Online Milestones Complete 20/20

SCPD cop Rank
Time Played As Cop 18:04:45
Cop Distinctions 48/48
Cop Carc Driven 25/49
Cop Milestones Complete 20/20

Wanted Level
Time Played As Racer 28:43:41:
Racer Gold 60/60
Racer Cars Driven 40/51
Racer Milestones Complete 20/20

And 100% complete...but it maybe different if you haven't played online. My suggestion is to get all the online achievements 1st then copy the save file over yours.

The file can be found here:

NFS HP alaska.sav
Just Rehash and Resign with you ID and your good to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DJ-Rockstars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you sir, will check it out later.

G

gaara zero

Reaction score
Sin$
i need a save for the 2 100gs achievments with no "rapid response" race (i hate them at burnout too) and please with easy last races!

xShaw95

xShaw95

Reaction score
Sin$
FINALLY. TYVM :wink:
Those interceptor events were getting annoying anyway..

darkhellxrx

darkhellxrx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It didn't work for me, any reason why this might have happened? I rehashed and resigned it to my account, and switched it with the save on my HDD. But when I started up the game it completely restarted on me... why?

O

ThE KiiNG JAMEZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You should make a set of each one of the levels needed for the achievments as well as the one for all Gold in the game (just skip a race & a hot pursuit(as the cop) )
I bet it will have alot of downloads :wink:

D

Dirty Dobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i need a save for the 2 100gs achievments with no "rapid response" race (i hate them at burnout too) and please with easy last races!

Yeah, that's a little harder then is sounds. In order to get the game back to 98% I have to play the game over again. That would take about 40 hours.

It didn't work for me, any reason why this might have happened? I rehashed and resigned it to my account, and switched it with the save on my HDD. But when I started up the game it completely restarted on me... why?

Make sure you save the Profile ID and Device ID form the NFS game save. I believe the device ID is the key, make sure it's the same from YOUR .sav.

You should make a set of each one of the levels needed for the achievments as well as the one for all Gold in the game (just skip a race & a hot pursuit(as the cop) )
I bet it will have alot of downloads :wink:

I'm sure but like earlier it would take forever.

If someone has a savegame that's about 70% complete that has ****** times that would be great. That way I'm not starting from the beginning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I forgot

If anyone wants one that 98% then let me know

It need's 1 cop
and 3 racers

The cop is a time trial and the racers are 1 gauntlet, and 2 time trials.

P

pimpdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just wondering but you say your times are good. are they all distinction, merit, or pass.

D

Dirty Dobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just wondering but you say your times are good. are they all distinction, merit, or pass.

All Distinctions, 100% gold in everything, every race is complete with good times.

do you need a jtag for this

No just a USB, you need to get your User ID and Device id from you alaska.sav and replace with the downloaded .sav. Then just tell the game where to find the sav. If you don't have a USB then just pull it off the HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register