Solved need flashing help!

optionalmodz

Reaction score
heyyyy i have a banned xbox..but a modded benq drive. my friend has a xbox that he gave me with a broken benq drive but not modded or banned. is there anyway i can get my modded drive back to stock firmwae and then get it to work in his xbox????? pleaseee i need help because i dont want to get banned agian!!!! thankyou

ScottR31

Reaction score
To unflash the BENQ drive just load it up in JF, and flash with your backed up original. If you dont have a backed up original then hopefully you will still have a copy of your KEY, get any original benq fw and copy your key onto it. If you have lost your key also, then dump the hacked fw and you should see your original key on that.

Sorry forgot to add this and cant see EDIT button:

Heres a link to blank original firmware if you need it:
Blank Firmware (XBOX360) - Muppet-Modding 2.0 Forums

ntvinh986

Reaction score
optionalmodz said:
heyyyy i have a banned xbox..but a modded benq drive. my friend has a xbox that he gave me with a broken benq drive but not modded or banned. is there anyway i can get my modded drive back to stock firmwae and then get it to work in his xbox????? pleaseee i need help because i dont want to get banned agian!!!! thankyou
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

optionalmodz said:

optionalmodz said:

Top Bottom