Need Drivers for my DVD drive

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by TehPhelix, Feb 16, 2009 with 4 replies and 93 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Well I recently had to reformat my computer. Twice in one day. I just went to burn something today and noticed the drivers are installed for my dvd drive. I tried looking but couldn't find it anywhere. If anybody could find them for me I would appreciate it. It's a PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-K16d I would appreciate the help if anybody could find it.

2. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Did you try using your disc from the manufacturer or included software?

3. OP
    TehPhelix

Ratings:
    I used the reformat discs that came with the computer. I have a sony vaio from like 2 or 3 years ago. I reformated with the sames discs previously without any problems. Its weird because I also don't have paint or calculator on my computer. I am about to just reformat again.

4. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Ratings:
    I went to the pioneer website... they didnt even list that drive as real...

Went to google, no results... Although I found that someone went to HP support and asked and the chat was ended, then they called and got hung up on... so I think this wont end too well

5. OP
    TehPhelix

Ratings:
    Looks like I will have to reformat again hoping it will be downloaded. Its just ridiculous all this stupid crap is happening.

Edit: Reformated and it works fine now. Might have just skipped over it during the reformat but now I have to install everything again. Most of the stuff was stored on my external hdd except programs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.