NEED DARK CORNERS SPG

• Thread starter EZYESS57
  • Start date
  • Views 842
E

EZYESS57

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone doing a free Dark Corners SPG? I was actually working on my finishing the full 1750 legit when I totally cleared my achievement progress and rank tonite while playing 2 player local horde.

Just so I'm totally clear....**** EPIC FAIL!

M

Mantiz

Reaction score
i have 1750 on gears 2, il glitch the dark corner achievements for you.
my tags: mantiz 187

H

hello1234

Reaction score
How do you spg the dark corners achievements? I have one HDD with TU 3 and one with 4 but I thought when you took your profile from TU 4 to 3 the Dark Corners progress wouldn't follow since the War Journal in TU 3 don't have these achievements? Do you unlock them using the new Horde SPG way or what? If so when you do it does anything happen to your rank or war journal on the source profile or the profile you want achievements on or does it just give you the achievements and that's it?

M

Mantiz

Reaction score
hello1234 said:
How do you spg the dark corners achievements? I have one HDD with TU 3 and one with 4 but I thought when you took your profile from TU 4 to 3 the Dark Corners progress wouldn't follow since the War Journal in TU 3 don't have these achievements? Do you unlock them using the new Horde SPG way or what? If so when you do it does anything happen to your rank or war journal on the source profile or the profile you want achievements on or does it just give you the achievements and that's it?

after tu4. if you got all the dark corners HORDE achievements LEGIT (like me) you can glitch the achievments onto another profile using the same 2controller horde method to get the veteran gear achievement. just start a horde on any dark corners map and the achievements will pop up on the 2nd account. this does NOT reset your rank, it just gives your 2nd account the achievements!

P

PSYCHOTOMMY

Reaction score
Mantiz said:
after tu4. if you got all the dark corners HORDE achievements LEGIT (like me) you can glitch the achievments onto another profile using the same 2controller horde method to get the veteran gear achievement. just start a horde on any dark corners map and the achievements will pop up on the 2nd account. this does NOT reset your rank, it just gives your 2nd account the achievements!
can we get some kind of confirmation on this? the other thread was pretty clear that this glitch only spg's rank achievements...

Top Bottom