What's new

Solved Need coder for a MW2 Menu

M

Mammoth

#Legless4Admln
Reaction score
Is anybody willing to make me a mod menu for mw2? I will pay. I need "something" like iKonroi v5 or outbreak, it needs to have a VIP/CoHost menu.

joxh jones

joxh jones

Reaction score
yes but could you give microsoft points codes ??? insted of money ill get you ikonroi v5

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
yes but could you give microsoft points codes ??? insted of money ill get you ikonroi v5
what are you saying? youll get him a link to ikonroi v5? its not that hard to do that. he wants his own menu

M

Mammoth

#Legless4Admln
Reaction score
what are you saying? youll get him a link to ikonroi v5? its not that hard to do that. he wants his own menu
I would use iKonroi v5 but for some reason it's not recognizing me as host. I want something like it where you put the cohost and VIP in a file. If he did find me iKonroi I wouldn't even give him a dollar. :tongue:

joxh jones

joxh jones

Reaction score
outbreak ? could get u that 
or ironwolf

Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
I would use iKonroi v5 but for some reason it's not recognizing me as host. I want something like it where you put the cohost and VIP in a file. If he did find me iKonroi I wouldn't even give him a dollar. :tongue:
That's because you are changing your name. In the source it reads your GT from your profile to decide who is host and then searches the clients names for it. So when you change your GT it doesn't recognize you as host. :wink:

Top Bottom