What's new

Discussion Need CoD5 TU and Patch please ?

• Thread starter ID A IN II IE L
  • Start date
  • Views 1,492
I

ID A IN II IE L

Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys, if anyone would please tell me if it is possible to host 10th lobbies online on my jtag or not ? if so could u please post up a link towards the TU and Patch or post up a link referring me to either one of those things, thankyou.

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I suggest that you don't waste a kv, as you can do this with a retail.

I

ID A IN II IE L

Reaction score
Sin$
dude i didnt really ask for your opinion.. i want a TU and a patch ?? do you have it ? NO so then dont post..

WaTcH HoW i MoD

WaTcH HoW i MoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tu7 patch http://www.mediafire.com/?fmhzm2vonznq5gt

Tu7 Put In Catch Folder http://www.mediafire.com/?ddz2yydugojlzmi

You Also Need To Get A Patched Default_mp.xex to tu7 good luck with that i cant get 1 and i have been trying for like 2 weeks

remember +rep me

cccodyyyy

cccodyyyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
dude i didnt really ask for your opinion.. i want a TU and a patch ?? do you have it ? NO so then dont post..
First off you need to calm the f*** down you idiot.
People are trying to help you, don't go and give an attitude to respected members.

Now before your 12 year old mouth goes off again think.

V

Violaremos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ID A IN II IE L said:

You didn't ask for any specific person's opinion, therefore you were directing it at the public, stupid kid.

First off you need to calm the f*** down you idiot.
People are trying to help you, don't go and give an attitude to respected members.

Now before your 12 year old mouth goes off again think.

Says the one that attempted to gain more respect by trashing his 360 on camera, nub.

cccodyyyy

cccodyyyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You didn't ask for any specific person's opinion, therefore you were directing it at the public, stupid kid.

Says the one that attempted to gain more respect by trashing his 360 on camera, nub.
Not at all actually. If you were in the AIM convo you'd know why.
I'm just curious on why people be d***s when someone suggests something.

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I suggest that you don't waste a kv, as you can do this with a retail.

This is exactly what the community needs. People who answer questions and try to help others. So kid do some reading and I'm sure you could have just found it alot easier to do it with iso modding

WaTcH HoW i MoD

WaTcH HoW i MoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is exactly what the community needs. People who answer questions and try to help others. So kid do some reading and I'm sure you could have just found it alot easier to do it with iso modding

no one really gives a f*** about zombies way more stuff to do on a jtag

L

lickmygrundle

Reaction score
Sin$
there was only one helpful thing said in this post-the rest of reply's reflected a pretty rude attitude overall. :frown:

I

ID A IN II IE L

Reaction score
Sin$
oi cccodyyyy stop thinking u own the place. im actully 15 and all i asked for was a patch, and a TU. and now i have it thanks to WaTcH HoW i MoD. u think u run the join, but really ur a fa** and all id like to say is watch your self and who u talk to because one day ur gonna get fkd up. SMD douche.

cccodyyyy

cccodyyyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
oi cccodyyyy stop thinking u own the place. im actully 15 and all i asked for was a patch, and a TU. and now i have it thanks to WaTcH HoW i MoD. u think u run the join, but really ur a fa** and all id like to say is watch your self and who u talk to because one day ur gonna get fkd up. SMD douche.
Lol wow you're 15.
Kid you couldn't f*** up my sister.

Top Bottom
Login
Register