Discussion Need Clean Patch_mp.ff for xbox waw

• Thread starter Modz pop
  • Start date
  • Views 2,316
M

Modz pop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
title says it all, I want to host waw lobbies but when ever I get the host it will infect everyone in the lobby and most likely lag out. If someone could just send me the real one thats clean that would be great!

X

xPidju

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after you install waw on your homebrewed 360 (Jtag/RGH) make a copy of the patch_mp.ff and there you go! (just in case you didnt know, cause there are alot of noobs)

M

Modz pop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after you install waw on your homebrewed 360 (Jtag/RGH) make a copy of the patch_mp.ff and there you go! (just in case you didnt know, cause there are alot of noobs)
Why would I ask for a clean Patch.mp.ff if I had not already installed the game? and im deff not going to redownload the whole thing, also it doesnt make someone a noob for forgetting to save a file I been coding/modding for 3 years now its just a mistake.

X

xPidju

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would I ask for a clean Patch.mp.ff if I had not already installed the game? and im deff not going to redownload the whole thing, also it doesnt make someone a noob for forgetting to save a file I been coding/modding for 3 years now its just a mistake.
i didnt mean to call you a noob i said and i quote "just in case you didnt know" if you did just move on it doesnt apply to you...

J

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Put the game in your xbox, Go to XEX menu and go to the game directory, copy it from there?

X

XRC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
XRCXRCXRC

Last edited:
Top Bottom