What's new

Question Need cfw help

R

Ryxo

Reaction score
Sin$
Im looking for someone help with my console. ive watched numerous tutorials and nobody seems to be having the problems that im having im sure there simple. i also just have a few questions. im on cfw 4.82.2 rebug cex im having an issue with sprx menus etc etc

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Im looking for someone that can skype or facetime or video call to help with my console. ive watched numerous tutorials and nobody seems to be having the problems that im having im sure there simple. i also just have a few questions. im on cfw 4.82.2 rebug cex im having an issue with sprx menus etc etc
what issues you having with the sprx menu? I bet the menu isn't for CEX.

R

Ryxo

Reaction score
Sin$
Well for starters after installing a game it tends to not loading. it copys all the files right and everything goes smooth until i launch the game. even in bo3 my menus arent working ive placed the sprx in the right file and the eboot in the right file, bo3 will load up just normally and give me no signs of a menu at all. and my rtm tools arent working either. they change my name and what not ut nothing else wrks on the tool. it says im connected and anti ban is on but the tool simply isnt working. my webman games freezes when i try to load games through it. menus just arent working ive placed the files in the correct files and im just completely stumped. ive even completely re flashed the entire console tried. and for some reason my console isnt reading bo2 but it reads bo3 and mw3 and gtav but not bo2.

what issues you having with the sprx menu? I bet the menu isn't for CEX.
Well for starters after installing a game it tends to not loading. it copys all the files right and everything goes smooth until i launch the game. even in bo3 my menus arent working ive placed the sprx in the right file and the eboot in the right file, bo3 will load up just normally and give me no signs of a menu at all. and my rtm tools arent working either. they change my name and what not ut nothing else wrks on the tool. it says im connected and anti ban is on but the tool simply isnt working. my webman games freezes when i try to load games through it. menus just arent working ive placed the files in the correct files and im just completely stumped. ive even completely re flashed the entire console tried. and for some reason my console isnt reading bo2 but it reads bo3 and mw3 and gtav but not bo2.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$

Maybe that mod menu you install isn’t for that update or you have install DEX mod menu. So when you search for bo3 mod menu you have to use correct keyword like “BO3 CEX Mod Menu”. And as for the rtm I believe some of function isn’t working or coded wrong, since some of options works such as the name change. Try using different rtm tool. Try using Irishman to load the game, if that don’t work then you most likely install wrong files for your particular console. For example you on CEX right? Well have make sure that the eboot is for CEX, not DEX otherwise the game will not load or you get black screen but froze. So yeah make sure the title of mod menu is for CEX, or comment on thread ask if it’s for CEX or DEX.

W

WhiteBoiSebbie

Transgender MtF | ''The world isn't perfect''
Reaction score
Sin$
Im looking for someone help with my console. ive watched numerous tutorials and nobody seems to be having the problems that im having im sure there simple. i also just have a few questions. im on cfw 4.82.2 rebug cex im having an issue with sprx menus etc etc

What game, and what issues are you facing?

Top Bottom
Login
Register