.:NEED BOOST IN LW 40-50 WILL PAY:.

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by bobski, Jul 23, 2009 with 10 replies and 311 views.

1. bobski

bobski Newbie

Ratings:
    Heya i need someone to boost me in lone wolves from 40 to 50 plz for free or i will pay one month contact me on :BobskiZeBuilder :.(

2. x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you can't boost in lone wolves without a full party.... you'd have to let them recover your profile....

3. OP
    bobski

bobski Newbie

Ratings:
    Na the language cheat still works

4. DoctoreT

DoctoreT Enthusiast

Ratings:
    of course it works. the problem is that if u don't have at least one guy to loose u won't level up. me and some lads tryed to do that but it didn't work.. we kept gaining exp but no leveling up :S

5. 19XX

19XX Member

Ratings:
    If I can join up and somebody lose until I get my 50 (I'm a 47 right now on a new account) once I get my 50 I will switch to my old account that is also a 47 and perma lose.

6. BoogyMAN7

BoogyMAN7 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i will do it, i need to be one of the top ppl tho, but i have a friend that doesnt mind losing...

add: BoogyMAN7

7. 19XX

19XX Member

Ratings:
    I'm not going to lose to somebody who is only a 38 or 39 in lone wolves that will make it slower for us to level up you would have to come in 3rd or 2nd (You still get credit) but if we lose to a rank that is 10 ranks lower we will level up way slower.

8. BoogyMAN7

BoogyMAN7 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yea, ill come in 2nd idc,,, just want 40,, whats ur GT? and my friend will come in last,,,

Hey, I need 3 ppl to help me boost, I already have me and one other person, I need to get to a 40 only, use the language trick, and please help me! I am currently 38 and should be 39,,, so it will not take long at all, and u will gain skill too, and if u want I will keep going with u after !!!

PLEASE HELP IM DESPARATE!

Add: BoogyMAN7

Currently have 3/5 ppl, help, 2 more!

and i also have a friend that WILL lose

9. OP
    bobski

bobski Newbie

Ratings:
    yo guys if ya wanna do it with me then addd me!
    gt:BobskiZeBuilder:thumbup:

10. iTz Robbo

iTz Robbo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ill do it add me please

iM x N I T R O

11. Torch

Torch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    WoW Fail. Its not going to work. U cant rank up with the same people in each match. Sorry to ruin ur hopes. The MOST u guys can get is 1or 2 ranks.