Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Need Answers Quickly

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware & Builds' started by XxMOBxKILLERxX, Jul 7, 2009 with 2 replies and 161 views.

1. XxMOBxKILLERxX

XxMOBxKILLERxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    whats better ATI 3200 HD or Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT 1GB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card

also can i put the geforce card into my AMD chipset

2. Psycho Homer

Psycho Homer VIP VIP Retired

Ratings:
    9600GT is way better. It depends if you have a PCI-E slot or not. If you have a PCI-E slot it will work.

3. x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    stole words out of my mouth ^^