Mistaa

Mistaa

Reaction score

Last edited:
S

Supermagma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you sign up to this site, just to ask for a 1k/1k gs account. Try contribute more and it will come easier, also use the SEARCH button !<_<

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
c'mon guys no need to be mean just because hes a new member, but really mistaa if you help out around the site people will help you out aswell its like a you scratch our backs we'll scratch yours type of thing around here :smile:

F

ForrrestMaster

You cant use a GoW1 spg anymore. You have to connect to live, and the NXE has fixed the SPG glitch. And you cant use a signout glitch because the profile icon doesnt appear in the bottom because the 360 wont boot straight from game anymore.

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
ForrrestMaster said:
You cant use a GoW1 spg anymore. You have to connect to live, and the NXE has fixed the SPG glitch. And you cant use a signout glitch because the profile icon doesnt appear in the bottom because the 360 wont boot straight from game anymore.

Sorry to correct you but you can still do the seriously glitch for gears of war1.... i did it 2days ago :biggrin:

A

Ach1lles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone have a seriously account lying around that i could use to spg onto mine?