• Thread starter OTC TIMBER
  • Start date
  • Views 2,048
OTC TIMBER

OTC TIMBER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a working unlimited ammo glitch or a location where i can get a lot of ammo

Sm0key

Sm0key

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not directly but do the resource glitch, set up an ammunition machine with a storage bin and you'll have plenty of ammo available for free. It only really covers ballistic ammo though.

OTC TIMBER

OTC TIMBER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not directly but do the resource glitch, set up an ammunition machine with a storage bin and you'll have plenty of ammo available for free. It only really covers ballistic ammo though.
Thank bro but i need .45 ammo for spray n pray

Sm0key

Sm0key

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you send a link on how to do it please
A link??? Don't think there is one as its too simple. Just put an ammunition machine down connect it to the storage box piece, connect power and a terminal then enter terminal select the ammo you want and dump enough resources (it tells you how much of each you need) in the machine and your laughing. It'll keep churning them out while you play and stores them in the storage box for you to collect whenever your next there.

EDIT: Just realised you might have meant link to the resource glitch if so its, http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-unlimited-caps-glitch-after-1-5-patch.1508486/
Look at post #6 the video is what I went by and it took some tries before I got the hang of it but is very easy and quick once you do.

Last edited:
OTC TIMBER

OTC TIMBER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A link??? Don't think there is one as its too simple. Just put an ammunition machine down connect it to the storage box piece, connect power and a terminal then enter terminal select the ammo you want and dump enough resources (it tells you how much of each you need) in the machine and your laughing. It'll keep churning them out while you play and stores them in the storage box for you to collect whenever your next there.

EDIT: Just realised you might have meant link to the resource glitch if so its, http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-unlimited-caps-glitch-after-1-5-patch.1508486/
Look at post #6 the video is what I went by and it took some tries before I got the hang of it but is very easy and quick once you do.
Cool man thanx alot

Top Bottom
Login
Register