Need american Apple ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurt321

Kurt321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I live in Australia and there's an app called shop kick, where you can get free stuff for doing easy stuff.

I tried to make an account, I did but when I tried to log in on the App Store, put my details in and didn't work.
I used an American address in NY, I don't know why it didn't work.

If anyone could make an American Apple ID or tell me how to, that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
CRDNight

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Hardened Veteran Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe your gonna need an american device for you to use? Dini

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Change your Store to a US one by going to Featured > Click your Apple ID (will be your email) then tap on "View Apple ID" after that enter your password and go to Country#Region > Change Country or Region > United States > Agree to the TOC / PP and then follow the steps.

You'll need to enter any Debt/Credit Card information (it doesn't cross check your bank to location)
For address, I tend to use Apple HQ or an Apple Store somewhere within America..

Kurt321

Kurt321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Change your Store to a US one by going to Featured > Click your Apple ID (will be your email) then tap on "View Apple ID" after that enter your password and go to Country#Region > Change Country or Region > United States > Agree to the TOC / PP and then follow the steps.

You'll need to enter any Debt/Credit Card information (it doesn't cross check your bank to location)
For address, I tend to use Apple HQ or an Apple Store somewhere within America..
Thanks it worked :smile:
Btw I didn't need to use any bank information, maybe because I had used a itunes card when made the account.

Edit: couldn't get the app to work anyway, I need an American phone number to start up my account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register