• Thread starter ooPRODIGYoo
  • Start date
  • Views 353
O

ooPRODIGYoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im sucking in mlg because of a long term break from halo3.
should i derank my mlg level to play against lower levels til i get the hand-eye quickness i once had, or should i stay at my current level (35) and play against tougher opponents and let them kick my azz til i somehow get better from experiencing higher leveled action?

If you think i should de-rank then what is the correct way to de-rank without catching the banhammer from bungie?

F

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bloodgush said:
i like advice
Wtf are you doing spamming every thread???

and to the OP
You should play against the people you are playing now. By playing ppl better than you, you eventually learn their actions of what more experienced players do and you get better like that. Not playing ****ty kids.
I got a ****ton better playing people a ****ton better than me now i kick all their *** lol.

H

Hostile.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
watch how pros play....after a bit of learning spawns/power positions then keep playing.

(lvl 35 isnt that bad)

vPik4chu

vPik4chu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fooky said:
and to the OP
You should play against the people you are playing now. By playing ppl better than you, you eventually learn their actions of what more experienced players do and you get better like that. Not playing ****ty kids.
I got a ****ton better playing people a ****ton better than me now i kick all their *** lol.
Yeah, playing with worse kids won't do anything for you. It sounds so boring and.. stale.

O

ooPRODIGYoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok thanks, im just gettin sick of my teammates whaleing on me everytime i go 4-10 in tdm and its not even that im bad i just cant finish my kills anymore, i finish each game with double digit assists. its aggrivated.

Top Bottom
Login
Register