What's new

Solved Need Advice and info for Mod Menus and Stealth server

Ricky carrazco

Ricky carrazco

A unskilled non professional
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been modding on my RGH for a couple weeks now and need some help and advise on GTA 5. First off, what are some good free mod menus that are not going to freeze my xbox at the logo? And second, what are some good servers that will allow me to do what i am wanting to do?

I am using Cryptic Live server right now. The problem i am having is that if i try to run a bigger menu it becomes very laggy. My server has a built in menu and at this moment it is down so i am able to run EFLC with minimal problems. But when the menu is up if i spawn something small i begin to lag badly. Eventually i plan to buy Purge Menu or maybe something similar. But if i could honestly run my EFLC and Legacy i would be happy. I also have a good amount of system crashes with my stealth server and i get 2 days max KV life.

Basically what i am asking is for your input on what free menus with good options are recommended and where is a safe place to find the download? Also what are some of the most recommended Paid menus other then Purge?

And most importantly which stealth server is going to allow me to run a bigger menu similar to EFLC or possibly 2 menus? I am not a hard core gamer so im not interested in Ninja or those really high priced servers. I pay 25$ a month for my server now so i really dont want to be paying too much higher then that. I plan to play BO2 & 3 as well as AW if i can ever learn how to get them on my console. I would appreciate any help and advise you would be willing to share with me. Thank you in advance.

Ricky carrazco

Ricky carrazco

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh and i am using a JTAG sidekick and my plugins are.
plugin1 = Hdd:\Plugins\xbdm.xex
plugin2 = Hdd:\CrypticLive.xex
plugin3 = Hdd:\EFLC.xex
plugin4 = Hdd:\Plugins\JRPC2.xex
plugin5 = Hdd:\Plugins\RPC.xex

Upvote 0
Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, $25 a month for 2 day kv life (if it is unashamed) is garbage, second the menu might be leggy because of the server terry running it without a server

Upvote 0
Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Ninja Vs Tampered

EFLC Vs Legacy Vs Enforcer Vs Purge Vs African Menu Paid

EFLC Vs Legacy Vs Enforcer Vs Pandora FREE

Upvote 0
O

Opiate

Live Wire
Discord Integration
Reaction score
Sin$
NiNJA is the best stealth server around in my opinion, although it is quite pricy you get 13+ months of KV life, for mod menus your best bet would be Pandora, I use it personally and it's a very nice and reliable menu :smile:

Upvote 0
O

Opiate

Live Wire
Discord Integration
Reaction score
Sin$
Does pandora work with 17511? Can't seem to get any menu to load after the update.
I've gotten it to work a few times, but much more than any others, seems like African Menu from NiNJA is one of the only that works at the moment sadly...

Upvote 0
Mike304

Mike304

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
There was an update to dash launch by the way if anyone reading this didn't know, it's version 3.18.1 and it fixes issues with gta v specifically. I've got pandora running now. Just had to rearrange some plugins.

Upvote 0
Ricky carrazco

Ricky carrazco

Reaction score
Sin$
yep that came out sunday from Ninja. Some servers still having issues with getting menus to work and profiles. I changed to a free server since my paid server still having all kinds of problems.. pretty bad when the server that is making money to stay online cant get people online but a free one is working perfectly..better then my paid one did before the update....i shall be changing servers permanently

Upvote 0
Mike304

Mike304

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I go where the free ones are lol ain't no way I'm paying that much to be on Xbox live lol I don't even pay for it on my Xbox one let alone the 360.

Upvote 0
O

Opiate

Live Wire
Discord Integration
Reaction score
Sin$
I go where the free ones are lol ain't no way I'm paying that much to be on Xbox live lol I don't even pay for it on my Xbox one let alone the 360.
I just prefer NiNJA over any others because it's such a reliable server that's hardly ever down

Upvote 0
Blitz

Blitz

My Problems have Problems.
Reaction score
Sin$
yep that came out sunday from Ninja. Some servers still having issues with getting menus to work and profiles. I changed to a free server since my paid server still having all kinds of problems.. pretty bad when the server that is making money to stay online cant get people online but a free one is working perfectly..better then my paid one did before the update....i shall be changing servers permanently
I do not have a job (so I can not really afford to keep modding constantly) and even under those circumstances, I use NiNJA. I love the offhost mods for the COD games and I have had few issues unless they were with tools, menus, etc. Server related issues usually last a couple hours at most before the problem is solved. As for menu's, I know where to get a bunch of them, in case you are in search of different ones.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register