Solved Need a system reballed, JTAGGED System Dashboard 6690 Xenon Error 0020

• Thread starter AWTalklol
  • Start date
  • Views 387
A

AWTalklol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone on here still does reball services, point me in the right direction, need a diagnosis on the system and possibly a reball. Thanks you guys.

P

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
Check BST I'd say best bet is that one of the console sellers/modders offer the service.

A

AWTalklol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one in there is offering. unfortunately.

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
Why not just use the money and get a Jasper?
The reball will fail, just as a reflow will. The time frame will depend on who's doing it, and what equipment they use

N

Newsk

Getting There
Reaction score
Why u want jtag over rgh anyways? Phats are all instaboots now a days .

A

AS926

Enthusiast
Reaction score
N Newsk

A. JTAGs are rarer and more valuable, not to mention easier to install

B. JTAGs are instaboot always, while RGH based systems will vary, if very slightly nowadays

As you did say however, RGH and JTAG are practically the same nowadays.

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
N Newsk

A. JTAGs are rarer and more valuable, not to mention easier to install

B. JTAGs are instaboot always, while RGH based systems will vary, if very slightly nowadays

As you did say however, RGH and JTAG are practically the same nowadays.
I don't know why people say instaboot. Instant to me, is flipping on your light switch. Even a bone stock xbox 360 doesn't instaboot. The whole instaboot boot theory gets carried aways when you see sellers selling slims, talking about instaboot 99% of the time, which is a lie. The closest you'll get to instaboot, is a falcon or jasper on 1.2, on 1-2 glitches, which is about 3-5 seconds

A

AWTalklol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyways im sending in for a reball at the end of the month, I have plans to make this xenon last a lifetime. I already fixed another xenon up with a 12 v fan mod, new thermal paste, v2 gpu heatsink, and flashed liteon disk drive, this particular one I speak of was once fixed by microsoft probably due to a disk drive error in the past. Nonethless it boots fine and runs cool now. Newest dashboard online, the soon to be jtag will be sent in soon to be reballed, since it is a gpu error. then it is getting v2 gpu heatsink, new paste, flashed samsung drive.

Top Bottom