What's new

Need a Minecraft Modder

• Thread starter AK49 Logan 907
  • Start date
  • Views 660
A

AK49 Logan 907

Reaction score
Hi, our team is looking for a very experienced modder. We have list of villager mods we need completed. If you can do these and are familiar with the techniques contact me on Skype at ak49.Logan.907.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
D

dbzaf101

Tickle me ghetto
Reaction score
Hi, our team is looking for a very experienced modder. We have huge list of mods we need implemented in a future server we are building. Including but not limited to different dimensions, scoped bow, kits from villagers, and a Ender Dragon Spawner. If you can do these and are familiar with the techniques contact me on Skype at ak49.Logan.907.

I sent a message to your skype, let me know if you still want any help with anything.

A

Apollo

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Hi, our team is looking for a very experienced modder. We have huge list of mods we need implemented in a future server we are building. Including but not limited to different dimensions, scoped bow, kits from villagers, and a Ender Dragon Spawner. If you can do these and are familiar with the techniques contact me on Skype at ak49.Logan.907.

This isn't possible on the Xbox 360. Those are all PC mods you mentioned.

D

dbzaf101

Tickle me ghetto
Reaction score
This isn't possible on the Xbox 360. Those are all PC mods you mentioned.
Ive done 90% of everything for him so far, pretty much Ive gotten almost everything on the list he wanted done. Just gotta finish the mob bosses and fix up the ender dimension.

A

Apollo

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Ive done 90% of everything for him so far, pretty much Ive gotten almost everything on the list he wanted done. Just gotta finish the mob bosses and fix up the ender dimension.
My mistake. I thought by "different dimensions" he meant like "The Moon" and "Atlantis" and other modded dimensions like that.

D

dbzaf101

Tickle me ghetto
Reaction score
My mistake. I thought by "different dimensions" he meant like "The Moon" and "Atlantis" and other modded dimensions like that.
Nah just replacing the dimensions, Could make a small atlantis in the nether and a smallish moon in the end using vanilla blocks :tongue: Pretty much all modded dimensions could be redone on xbox depending on how someone would want them done of course.

A

AK49 Logan 907

Reaction score
Hi, our team is looking for a very experienced modder. We have a list of villager mods we need finished. If you can do these and are familiar with the techniques contact me on Skype at ak49.Logan.907.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you. Serious inquires only.

Top Bottom