What's new

Solved Need a little help with RTE

N

Norb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to RTE and i have a couple questions. Firstly I'll explain my circumstance haha, I have neighboring discovering all my rgh's files. I put XBDM, and XRPC as pluggins in dashlaunch 3.07. But i dont understand how these programs that utilize RTE work. Because the programs are not connecting to my RGH. any info would be much appreciated thanks!

O

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to RTE and i have a couple questions. Firstly I'll explain my circumstance haha, I have neighboring discovering all my rgh's files. I put XBDM, and XRPC as pluggins in dashlaunch 3.07. But i dont understand how these programs that utilize RTE work. Because the programs are not connecting to my RGH. any info would be much appreciated thanks!
COD right?

N

Norb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya im trying cod and assembly.

O

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Reaction score
Ya im trying cod and assembly.
Ok well with assembly you only need XBDM. You simply add the plugin to dashlaunch, make sure you have the dashlaunch "Content Patch" disabled, and then in assembly start poking values.

For COD im not sure.

N

Norb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
will the new assembly work for halo 3 as well? My halo 4 keeps asking to install disc 2 lol gotta get that fixed

O

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Reaction score
will the new assembly work for halo 3 as well? My halo 4 keeps asking to install disc 2 lol gotta get that fixed
Hmm you shouldnt have to install the second one for it to run. Yes it will work for Halo 3.

N

Norb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks i reinstalled halo 4, now do i need to replace any other files for halo 4? or does assembly work off a clean install?

N

Norb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I have got assembly connected and working, I just need to learn how to use it. Haha big help thanks again oblivioncth +reped you *closed*

Top Bottom